Media Room > Company Info / Fact Sheet
CSS Company Fact Sheet
- Great relationships begin with honesty and trust. Certified Steak and Seafood’s exceptional relationship with its customers stems from three simple principles: complete transparency, better products, and optimal customer service. All of which gives you a hassle-free, one of a kind experience you won’t soon forget.
- Each product comes with a certificate of quality that denotes the test results given by a third party lab, indicating the facts about that particular product and certifying its characteristics and freshness.
- Nutrition is an integral part of our mission. We ensure that the products we offer our customers are never adulterated; pumped with chemicals to meet net weight or color requirements. Our products are as pure as nature intended. Otherwise, they do not make it to the website. Period.
- Certified Steak and Seafood (CSS) was created to offer customers a better value and a better shopping experience than they can find anywhere else. We come from a long background in food merchandising and are vertically integrated with one of the largest and most respected distribution resources in the world.
Why we certify our products
- We want to make sure that we present our customers with a pure, high quality product. Our certification program insures that our customers receive only the best and the freshest product that can be offered.
How we differ from other brands
- Certified Steak and Seafood is not just a brand, it’s a commitment to customers that are passionate about the foods they consume. From buying the product, through preparation and consumption, we want to ensure that CSS customers are 100% elated with their dining experience.
Additional company facts
- Certified Steak and Seafood Company launched in December 2010.
- To be a CSS source, ranchers and fisheries must undergo a rigorous process.
- CSS has an institute trained chef in its test kitchen.
- CSS offers consumers steak and seafood recipes in its Recipe Vault.
- Mark Frisch, Adam Frisch, Steven Frisch, and Kevin Cook
Steak and seafood products
- Certified Angus Beef grades of Prime, Choice and Natural for Filet Mignon, Ribeye, Strip, Porterhouse and T-Bone.
- Certified Angus Beef grade of Choice for Top Sirloin, Flat Iron Steaks and Beef Patties.
- Breaded Shrimp, Coconut Breaded Shrimp, Raw Peeled and Deveined Jumbo and Large shrimp, Cooked Jumbo and Large Shrimp, Scallops and Lobster Tail.
- Norwegian Atlantic Salmon, Chilean Sea Bass, Tilapia, Swordfish, Mahi, Cod, Halibut, and Crab Cakes.
- Certified Steak and Seafood Company
1741 W Beaver St
Jacksonville Fl 32209
Website and social profiles
Company media contact
- Kevin Cook, Director